Senin, 16 Januari 2017

Carlos Tevez is ready to return to Argentina

The future of Miroslav Klose (36) Lazio is still a mystery. Although it has the option to extend his contract for one season, this reluctant Germany original bomber rushed decision.

"Coming to Italy is a great option. My life is going well here, "said Klose told Kicker.

"The question of the future? I will be taking decisions spontaneously at the end of the season, "he said.

But before leaving Lazio, Klose promised to bring the Club captured one ticket to European competition. Currently I still survive in the Biancocelesti ranked three standings while Serie A.

"I want to help Lazio to appear in the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, or at least a" resolute Investigator. (wta)

The issue of the question of the return of Carlos Tevez's plan (31) to his home country, Argentina, kian santer circulating. According to the site Calciomercato, attackersbelonged to Juventus is even already had a deal with Boca Juniors.

If the Juventus allowed, Tevez would rejoin Boca Juniors at the end of the season 2014/15. However, speculations are circulating in Italy-I will not mention undoing the ex Manchester United until his contract ended in the summer of 2016.

As a side note, Tevez began his career football along with Boca Juniors. He defended the Club's starting 2001 until 2004, and had 26 goals in 76 appearances in the domestic league. (wta)

Performance of Alessio Cerci together with Torino in 2013/14 is outstanding. In Serie A, he made 13 goals and 13 assists. That performance made him Italy national team coach brought a moment's Cesare Prandelli to the 2014 World Cup.
After mentas in Brazil, the Cerci are in the conditions should make the decision to question his future. Understandably, Atletico Madrid came knocking on the door of the Turin bid with significant money.

In addition to the get paid better, Cerci definitely imagine would routinely play at the UEFA Champions League, facing a row of top players of the world.

The choice was finally made. Cerci received on Atletico. Torino reportedly got cash amounting to 15 million euros.

Only, the decision was not moving running sweet. Cerci rarely got the chance to play at Atletico. He twice lowered in LC as a backup. In La Liga, Cerci just appeared six times!

In the winter, Milan come and try to give the lifeboat made the careers of Cerci. In January 2015, the right-wing returned to Italy on loan.

Since then, he's been mentas 13 times (seven as a substitute) with a collection of two assists.

"I knew this season would be a difficult season for not undergoing exercise pramusim. However, I do expect more out of myself, "said Cerci at the Milan Channel.

"I wanted to come to Milan in last summer, but it does need the consent of all parties in order to transfer that to happen. I made the wrong choice and when it can come back, I will do things differently, "said Cerci again.

Surprisingly, Didier Deschamps resigned from his post as coach of Juventus. But success brings The Old Lady's promotion to Serie A after being relegated because of one case.

What makes Deschamps took that decision? What are going to do after this? The following excerpts of interviews with former midfielder I Bianconeri it as quoted by L ' Équipe and Radio Monte Carlo.

What happened, Didi? Promotion to Serie A as champions of Serie B is a maximal achievements that can be earned Juventus. Why resign?

His condition is not possible for me to continue to work here. I faced a very difficultseason despite getting good results. I think all will be more difficult next season.

Is it true there are frictions with some directors of Juventus? You do not agree with the strategy of mercato made the Board of Directors?

I do not want to specify all the Juventus. There is organization and Division of tasks in this club. But, I know exactly that next season we face greater demands. I would like to know how my role after we played in the Italian Serie a. Juventus Answer does not make me confident can continue to work here.

Read also: jual like instagram

A coach needs to work in a quiet atmosphere and do not disturb those who do notunderstand the question the coaching. Look at the situation that existed in Juventus, I decided to step down. This is the best.

Why go straight from Juventus, not waiting for the Serie B competition ends?

I've filed the resignation Wednesday (23/5) night. I would like to remain with Juventus until the end of the season, but the Club asked me remained at home in two of the last party. I was asked on a vacation and I stick with it.

You're disappointed with Juventus?

I shared a vision similar to that of Juventus football problem. The need for organization, the tradition of champion, and menomorsatukan results. I still loved Juventus because it could become part of the Juventus means also became part of the history of Italy.